STUDENTS GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL CELL
The Grievance Redressal Cell was constituted to probe into the student grievances. The Grievance Redressal Cell attempts to address genuine problems and complaints of students whatever be the nature of the problem. It will look into the complaints lodged by any student and judge its meets. The Grievance Redressal Cell is also empowered to look into the matters of harassment. Anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the Vice-Principal in consultation with his/her HOD and may send the complaint by E-mail. In case the student is unwilling to appear in cell grievance may be dropped in writing. Objectives: The objective of the students Grievance Redressal Cell is to develop a responsive and accountable attitude among all the stakeholders in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the KGAC.
Students Grievance Redressal Cell has been constituted for the redressal of the problems reported by the students of the KGAC with the following functions:
- 1. Redressal of Student’s Grievances.
- 2. To co-ordinate between students’ and department to redress the grievances.
- 3. To support the students who have been deprived of the services for which he/she is entiltled.
- 4. To ensure effective solution to the student grievances with an impartial and fair approach.
- 5. To make teaching and supporting staff responsive, accountable courteous in dealing with the students.